Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Email from Mathews Banda-Save Orphans Ministry

I received the following email from Mathews Banda with Save Orphans Ministry. Mathews assisted in driving our team to the SOM AIDS clinic in Ntcheu. Mathews was a great help to our team and we really appreciate all that he did for us. He was worked for SOM for over 6 years.


Hi, Brian.

Hope you traveled well back home, and you really enjoyed your stay here in Malawi as i did. You were a blessing to me and i thank very much, my wife too and my children say hie to you and the family, looking forward to see you angain. Pass my greetings to the entire group. Brian i was amazing to see you producing DVD at short period of time, hope when you make several of them you send me one. Thanks once angain for the gifts you gave to me, may God continues blessing you all the time as you continue helping others through your ministry. I am insipired the way you people courangeous you are, thats the ministry Jesus told us to be doing as it stated in matthew 25v35.
In him

Matthews.

Matthews Banda
Private bag B456,
Lilongwe 3,
Malawi.

No comments: