Friday, December 12, 2008

A little About Myself


My name is Brian Taylor and I am a member of Calvary Church in St. Peters Missouri. I am very active with the Open Arms Ministry for Orphans, Foster Care and Adoption. I am Married to Bo and we have three wonderful children, Jake (10), Abby (8), Nick (4).


I was adopted at birth by two amazing people Gentry and Elaine Taylor. Gentry and Elaine adopted three children, Mark who is two years older than me and Janet who is four years older than me. In addition to three adoption's, Gentry and Elaine provided foster care to 250 plus children over a 46 year period. There contributions to the world and the lives of the children they cared for is not easily matched.


Having been adopted and being raised around foster children I have always had a special place in my heart for what God calls "The Least of These".


With my involvement with Open Arms I have become intimately aware of the incredible issue surrounding orphans in Africa. It is for this reason I am accepting this responsibility to travel to Malawi with the Calvary Mission Trip to minister to Orphans and do whatever I am called to do to provide hope for these orphans.
God Bless You


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test